Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Greenville, SC restaurant

This restaurant in Greenville, SC experienced significant water damage after the building next door to theirs flooded. SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville County wa... READ MORE

Fire in Greenville County Home

SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville received a call after hours about a house fire, because we are available 24/7, 7 days a week we responded to the call immediatel... READ MORE

House Fire in Greenville County

This house fire started in the kitchen and it affected the whole house. SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville was called and we responded immediately. During the proc... READ MORE

Diswasher Causes Water Damage in Apartment

SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville was called out to a local apartment in Greenville, SC after a dishwasher got stopped up and overflowed causing the kitchen to su... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure in Greenville Home

This basement in a Greenville County home was flooded after the sump pump failed during heavy rain storms. Sump pumps are small pumps that are usually found in ... READ MORE

Busted Pipe in Anderson Bathroom

This Anderson County home had water damage after a pipe burst in the upstairs bathroom. It caused damage not only in the bathroom but throughout the hallway and... READ MORE

Church Damaged After Hurricane Florence

After Hurricane Florence hit, SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville immediately sent a crew out to North Carolina to help with damage. This church was one of the many... READ MORE

Funeral Home In Georgia Damaged After Hurricane

This funeral home in Georgia had excessive damage after hurricane Michael hit. SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville was quick to respond and begin the cleanup and mi... READ MORE

Water Damage After Hurricane Michael

This home in Georgia had excessive water damage after Hurricane Michael hit. SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville went to Georgia to help with cleanup. As you can se... READ MORE

Broken Water Heater Damage in Greenville, SC Home

This home was flooded in Greenville, South Carolina after a water heater broke. The homeowners weren’t there at the time it happened so the water ran for ... READ MORE